My sources for actual paying projects have varied quite a lot. I've gotten a few from people finding my resume online, but as far as ways that fit better the general notion of networking:
- Referrals from friends or past clients
- People finding my LinkedIn profile
- My finding the job they've posted to the Jobs tab of a LinkedIn group
- My finding the job they've posted to the discussion forum of a Meetup
- Unknown -- call from a recruiter I had already been in contact long enough ago that I had forgotten to ask where they originally found me
- Developing out of a technical conversation, where I wasn't originally trying to sell them my services, just help with a problem.
The most productive way, once you have customers, is obviously to make an extraordinary showing with regards to for them so they'll allude more customers to you. That is not so much all that basic in our profession, yet it's "productive" in light of the fact that it's what you ought to do in any case. :- )
In any case, on the off chance that I needed to pick only one strategy, inside the standard domain of "organizing", that required some extra exertion, I'd run with hanging out in specialized gatherings where there are the two geeks and scouts. You can gain from the more experienced nerds, help the less experienced, let the enrollment specialists see your mastery and support, and read the occupations they post.
Going to gatherings is another great one frequently ignored. Don't simply go to sessions and stay there tuning in, meet individuals outside of the sessions, become more acquainted with them, and build up long haul connections. It likely won't help much temporarily, occurrence to discover somebody with a fitting opening, yet it can widen your system for the whole deal.
The above all are the best ways to get new engineering job.
Most of the clients take support from freelancers because may be the service time is less or related to financial matters. In Telecom field most of the projects are related to field engineers. Telecom clients want to work with them closely. The Telcom service providers hire telecom freelancers through different freelance portals. They can choose as per the candidate skills and it should be suitable to client requirement. That information all collect from freelance job portals like Fieldengineer.com and etc.
Suivre le flux RSS des articles
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires